May 25, 2010

Plants VS Zombies, My review!!!!!!

The Plants vs Zombies game is a computer game made by Popcap. The game involves a homeowner using many varieties of plants to repel an army of zombies. The homeowner, along with a neighbor called Crazy Dave, must defend the homeowner’s house during day or night, in the front yard and the backyard (including the swimming pool), and even on the roof.
I fell in love with this game the first time I used it. I can not seem to removed myself to the computer, I want it finished all at once. Hehehe. That was my reaction during the first day adventure to the Plants vs Zombies game.

I have heard lots of stories and comments regarding this game. The first time that I saw this game was during the Intravenous Therapy Training when all my Brent Colleagues got so bored with the lectures of the speaker. So we decided to play on her Asus notebook. The following day when Sherwin’s hilarious pic was posted over the facebook, I read the comment of Ibner regarding the look alike version to the zombies, so I got intrigued. I downloaded the game and finally ventured with it.
For the record, I just finished the game in two days. While the mini games in one day. I love the puzzle game mode because I was the zombie in the game, this way, i got to change game plan and beat the plants. Now im actually on the survival mode. I can not seem to surpass my 20 flags quota, Im still at 19 flags and can not seem to exceed it.

THE END!!!!!

No comments: