December 26, 2010

Its Christmas Time 2010

December 25 2010
For this year, I was invited by my Happy Crazy Friends to celebrate the Christmas with them at Desiree's residence. I don't know the actual location of their residence but good thing that manong driver knows where Dona Martha Drive is. I asked him to drop me at highway near the entrance and texted Jenievib to fetch me from there. But I was too excited so I decided to get inside and asked the bystanders. And they gave me the direction but unluckily I got the wrong house. Truly it was the house of a certain Fabian but I got it wrong. It was the house of Congressman Fabian. Good thing I did not even dare to ask those people standing along the gate. So I went outside again and finally met Desiree and Daren. Now heading to their house. There I met Jenievib, Mayette, AlShyr, Ar-em, Al arip with of course Des and Daren. There we had our sumptous christmas eve meal and exchanged gifts.
After the said dinner, we went to Katribo Complex. I was not supposed to be joining with them at Halo because I was on slippers. But because of their too much encouragement (wow I called it encouragement), I even went home just to change my outfit and wear on my snickers and back to Halo. So there we kept on dancing the whole night and dawn.
Until we changed venue at 3am and stayed at Banana Republic where we had the Tower. Alshyr was crazily dancing all along at our front.
We went home at around 5am straight back to Desiree’s house and had our early breakfast with some colorful poto and hot noodles. Then slept straight until 12nn. Home at last at 1pm then straight report to duty at 3pm. WOW!

No comments: