June 12, 2011

Chinitos' Chocolate mousse cake and Carbonara

Place: Chinitos Restaurant, Southway 2nd Floor Branch
Date: June 12, 2011


Actually I have a bias opinion with regards to carbonara because the first time that I tasted such recipe, it gave me a horrible reputation. So that's why when I went with Aldrin for our food tripping, I chose the other serving but because of persuasion I gave in and the next thing that happened, the Carbonara was on my table. 

With Chinitos, it gave me a total knocked out and I enjoyed this delicacy and was just cheap, worth Php60. It had a thick creamy real meaty sauce. The pasta was cooked well, the sauce was thick and nice and there was plenty of meat throughout. 


Carbonara
This cake caught my eye when we were ordering for pasta along the display near the counter. I love chocolates (that's where I got my name 'Crazy over chocolate' Chokoloko) and I was tempted to try this Chocolate Mousse cake from this restaurant. And it even look amazing when it was already brought to our table, I cant help but fall in love with this recipe. It retailed Php75 and was very cheap but with superb taste, PROMISE!!! 

The cake was made with real cream and real chocolate, quite heavy, but lightly whipped and fresh milky chocolatey taste. I will buy this mousse more often and recommend really to my fellow food trippers and critiques.

Chocolate Mousse Cake
Allow me to say...OH EM GEE!!
Where has this treasure been all my life and why have I ignored this before? I must mention that I ate this delicacies slowly, eaten piece by piece, to savor each nibble. Not just it's taste but I love as well how it satisfied our sweet tooth. Truly a Knock out!!!


1 comment:

RoseRoseRose said...

ill gonna try the carbonara and chocolate mousse ASAP! *excited*
then ill be back here to post another comment.. :) hoping for more food trip to share...ill follow u ChokoLoko.. wink! <*_*>