July 02, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows P2

Date: July 2, 2011


This is the seventh and the final movie sequel of Harry Potter. The plot presents the battle between good and evil of the wizarding world that escalates to an all out war, the search for the horcruxes by Harry, Hermione and Ron (which two of it is found inside the Hogwart's School one form Ravenclaw and the other from Helga, and the last from Nagini, snake of Voldemort) that gave Lord Voldemort Immortal body.

I would appreciate this movie more if I watched beforehand the first part (or Part 1) because there were clips and/or scene that has to do with the previous part (a continuation that is). But I understood this movie well, in fact this is the movie sequel of Harry Potter series that I appreciated most. I love the cinematic special effects of the movie, and how the main characters nailed their role since their first episode. 

Overall, THUMBS UP!!! Must watch movie....

No comments: