May 31, 2011

Kung Fu Panda... My Review!!!!

Movie:    Kung Fu Panda 2
Date:      May 31, 2011


I really can not comment whether or not this second sequel of the movie made it to the big screen much better than its predecessor but one thing is for sure, its sooooooooooooo AWESOME. I really love watching Pow the main character of the movie, defending the kung fu arts and China. I would also like to comment on the rest of the casts like Tigress, of her very strong character role. I really love the part wherein the Dragon Warrior gang made it to this city and were trying to escape from this villain. They were inside this dragon costume and as if each wolf is eaten and being dumped through the anus. The movie is mostly funny and hilarious. It made me burst all throughout that I got complained of gas pain. There were also some sad part especially when Pow knew his past. One thing that surpassed all was the lesson of appreciating our parents. It made me realized how lucky I am that I am blessed with my biological parents who are always a wind beneath my wing.

Some quotable quotes from the movie.

  • 1. Your mind is like this water my friend, when it get's agitated it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle the answer becomes clear.
  • Remember dragon warrior, anything is possible when you have inner peace.
  • You've got to let go of that stuff from the past because it just doesn't matter . The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.
  • That is severely cool.
  • How can kung fu stop something that stops kung fu?
  • NOODLES!!!!


The movie is really a must see!!! I will give this movie a AAA+++ rating. Highly recommended to all ages, children, adults young at heart and even the olds.


No comments: