May 30, 2011

Naruto Shippuden Akatsuki Rising!!!

Naruto Akatsuki Rising
My craze started when I remember the Naruto game that I borrowed from Sancho. The first game that I have played with my new PSP. So I was looking around town and even online sellers for the exact game play, but I did not find it. Until one time, when I went to this certain mall and saw the poster ad of the Naruto. I bought the game but not the exact game thought and excitedly played on my PSP.

I had fun playing this game especially for the scenario mode. I had some trouble finish the game, good thing the SAVE feature is invented and incorporated in the game. ( Otherwise I have to go back from the start again). 

In the scenario mode of the game, the player can select which character he/she wants to play in an attempt to save the Sand Village Kagekage Gaara from Akatsuki group. I love using the character of TenTen with her powerful Jutsu Weapon Control and of course, the Jutsu Shadow Paralysis of Shikamaru Nara. As you go along the chapter the character gains experience and becomes strong.

In the battle mode, you can select as well different characters to play against a selected character that you want to defeat.

In the mission mode, there are different sets of mission that you must accomplish then you can now achieved a certain reward.

In the akatsuki mode, here you can use any Akatsuki member to battle any character from the game.

This game isn't the best PSP game but I had fun playing with it. Best for children because the game is easy that there's no need to memorize any keys/control to press. you can just randomly press any button and certain powers will appear on screen. That is why my niece and nephews were all asking me to borrow the psp to play with this certain game.

No comments: