July 18, 2011

The Balikbayan Way Part2: July 2011

Place: Mano Mano Restaurant, Sta Maria, Zamboanga City
Date: July 18, 2011

Way Tardo's second home coming after a year of working in Kingdom of Saudi happened last July 18, 2011 at Mano Mano Restaurant along Barangay Sta Maria, Zamboanga City. Well I must say that she changed a lot  physically!!! (She gained some weight a bit, forgive me Wang but she now has that pristine white skin, oh ano say mo!? that I envied and made me mad when we were together during picture taking that I look so tan, hish!!!). But what made Way so stunning was not because of this transformation (including the super dark red manicure) but her inlababo thing with Bibi Eco so called Diether, her current boyfriend. 

 

I actually got so bloated that day because prior to meeting Way, I attended my aunt's 30th Wedding anniversary and I truly miss the Tabios (a Dauin local delicacy).

 

I love the corn shake served at Mano Mano.

**********************************************************************************

Second stop, Catribo Complex in San Jose Road Near Petron Gasoline Station. KTV mode.



 

**********************************************************************************

Last stop. Coffee Bean inside Catribo Complex. With the good brewed coffee latte (for me) and mocha frappucino, we were tripping down memory lane. We had fun reminiscing those naive, immature days during college.
At Mr. Coffee bean!!! Elvin is busy with his new Samsung Tab
Thanks Way for the treat, for the company and of course, for the friendship. See you very soon!!!

No comments: