September 29, 2011

Star is bucks!!!



After the long winding road, I started from Legarda LRT station to LRT Cubao to ageny in Cubao to MRT Shaw to Agency in ortigas then to MRT Taft to LRT Pedro Gil until finally I arrived Robinson's Manila at 5pm. We passed by the back door entrance where alongside is the Starbucks Restaurant. I introduced this to my friends and recommend to try their best tasting coffee. We ended up ordering a frap but this time I ordered for Green Tea Creme Frappucino while others (Amor, Hyacinth, and Nathan) had their Mocha Frap. We were seated outside on the smoking area (the most dreaded place) since the inside is already fullhouse.

I have always wanted to try the Green Tea Frap ever since Jeralyn introduced me the Mocha Frap. With the great first impression I had for the mocha frap and JenJen's description over the green tea, I ordered for it this time. But I did not like it personally. First and foremost, I don't like the taste of green tea and this drink really and literally tasted green tea, a bit a mixture of its bitter taste and the sweet sugary cream and milk (LOL not my kind of drink). 

But anyways, that was a good try rather than spending my whole life wondering whether the green tea frap taste good or bad. :)

Back to My Gay (Misadventure) Manila Trip Part 2

No comments: