October 01, 2011

LRT Line 1 Baclaran Station




This is actually not my first time to ride the train, but my first photo in the train. We were really hesitant to take pictures really because of the stereotype reaction of a common local manilenos and of course the fact that the train is always loaded with passengers (that we can not take any decent photo). Until finally, we found a chance. This pictures I paste here are just merely our silhouettes that was taken discreetly so as not to grab attention and these was taken while approaching the Baclaran Station since we were headed to Baclaran Church.

But there was one funny thing that happened, I really can not remember the reason why this happened probably the machine broke that Shelannes e-pass on the exit damage and she had no other choice but to do the hooola thing and the lady guard saw this but good thing she did not questioned it.



Back to   My Gay (Misadventure) Manila Trip Part 2

No comments: