October 01, 2011

Mang Inasal



I was so shocked when I saw the picture on the LCD monitor of the camera that I took discreetly when Shelane was served by the waiter. I even let her see it but I grab the cam from her immediately so as she'll not have the chance. You know, we have this some kind of a barkada tripping that we take ourselves pictures discreetly and we sometimes find our pictures so hilarious and this craze started when we were still college back then when the camera phones were so hit. And this one I took should definitely be on the hitlist (LOL) along with Paulie's and mine (secret).

We were so loud and noisy and that we were talking in our own dialect that all of the customers on the restaurant even the Koreans ((who were also talking their dialects) on the next table were looking at us and musing. I don't know why they were doing that probably because of being a nuisance on their lunch meal or maybe they were curious with our dialect. 

It was a good meal that I ended up with 3 scoops of rice and a large grilled chicken breast ( we ordered for the Meal A which was with unlimited rice).

Please click....................  Back to My Gay (Misadventure) Manila Trip Part 2

No comments: